WINTER ISP LEAGUE: REGISTER BY THIS FRI, 11/11
Thank you to everyone who responded to our recent emails regarding interest in the ISP Boys High School Indoor Winter Lacrosse League. Based on current responses, we have enough players to move forward with at least one and possibly two ISP teams.
For those who are planning to participate, please register your son by this Friday, November 11, by accessing this link: https://isp.teamsportsinfo.com/isp-2022-2023
Complete the form, following these steps:
- Click the link to begin/edit a player registration for ISP:2022-2023
- Start a new registration
- Select registration for “a player (I’m a parent)”
- Log into your family account if you already have one, otherwise set up a new one
- Select your player
- Fill in the required registration details, selecting “Boys High School” and “Boys High School: WMC”
- Accept the waiver and terms & conditions
- Click the button to submit your registration
- Submit your payment information
Once everyone has registered and we confirm the final number of players, we will determine whether we will have one team or two and will send out an email update and further details.
Thank you in advance for registering promptly – we appreciate it!