2019 Season Club Dues
Happy New Year WMC Lacrosse parents and players! The season starts in less than 60 days!
We are reaching out to re-communicate the dues that have been set for this year as well as some additional payment incentives available.
- Dues are $270 per player for the 2019 season (reduced $55 from last year).
- Families paying electronically through Venmo or Paypal will receive an additional $20 off for a discounted dues payment of $250.
- Payment is required no later than February 9th.
- The cost for a second player from the same family is $150.
Three payment options available:
1) Check: $270 payment made out to West Morris Central Parents Lacrosse Club and mailed to PO Box 328, Long Valley, New Jersey 07853
2) Venmo: $250 payment which can be sent to Treasurer Jason Babinec at @jason-babinec.
3) PayPal: $250 payment which can be sent to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note dues paid after the February 9th deadline will be $270, regardless of payment type.
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Babinec, or Alan Hollander, .
Lets Go Wolfpack!
WMC Parents Lacrosse Club Board