News and Announcements
As we begin county playoffs, this serves as a reminder to read and adhere to the Parent Code of Conduct below. Let’s all cheer our players on in a manner reflective of our club’s mission and character.
Best of luck to all levels. Go Wolfpack!
Parent Code of Conduct
Parents play an important role in the development of a successful lacrosse player. Parents MUST be a positive influence on the lacrosse experience and it is imperative that parents speak and act in a positive and acceptable manner throughout the season including games, practices, and tournaments.
• Support the players, the team and the association.
• Be positive and enjoy the game.
• Allow the coaches to coach. Do not approach ANY players during the game.
• Treat coaches, officials and players with respect. The coaches and officials jobs are not always easy.
• Have your player discuss issues or concerns with the coaches. Respect the 24 hour, post-game waiting period so that issues can be discussed without emotion taking over the discussion. Be specific with any complaints or issues.
• Family, health, and school come before lacrosse.
• Provide positive encouragement at home.
• Display good spectatorship. Negative cheers, comments, or behavior are not tolerated.
Wolfpack Lacrosse Club
“No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat others ultimately tells all. Kindness and integrity is everything.”
Dear Wolfpack Parents,
It has been a couple of months since we had a parent meeting as the season has been going full speed ahead. So proud of all our boys, they are having a great season so far!
A parent meeting is needed as there are several items to be discussed. Please join us on Monday, May 6 at 7:30 p.m. in the Health Room.
The following items are on the agenda:
1) Officers for the 2019-2020 season – nominations and vote (if you cannot attend and would like to either volunteer or nominate someone, please let me know).
2) End of year Banquet
3) Golf Outing
Please contact me with any questions or if there is anything else you would like to add to the agenda. This will be our last meeting of the year.
“Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.”
JV and Varsity Wolfpack Families,
Please note the location for tomorrow’s game with Sparta:
Station Park – Field 3
100 Station Rd, Sparta, NJ 07871
JV 9:00 a.m.
“One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.” – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
As a result of the early school closing today, Monday, 4/15, please note the following:
- The Freshman game that was scheduled for today has been cancelled.
- The JV and Varsity teams will have practice today from 12-2 p.m at the high school.
Please plan accordingly.
Parents and players,
There is only one bus for today’s game vs. West Essex. Varsity players will once again be staying for the game and parents can expect their players home later than usual.
Any questions, contact Liz Dagon @ email@example.com
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden