News and Announcements
The season is just a couple of days away! As reminder, there are captains’ practices scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday 2/27, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. at ISP
- Thursday 2/28, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m at Center Court, Mt. Olive
There is no transportation provided for these practices. Please make arrangements for car pools if necessary.
Regular season practices begin on Friday, March 1, and transportation will be provided for all regular season practices. Players should be checking in with the coaches for those practices.
Coach Goodwin will post the practice schedule near the locker room. If players have any questions, contact Coach Goodwin.
Parents, if you have any questions contact Liz Dagon @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
“If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.” – Mark Spitz
Are you ready to show your Wolfpack spirit? The season start is just around the corner and this is the last call for the Wolfpack Apparel Online Store!
The store will be open throughout the weekend.
Go Wolfpack and have a great season!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
Thank you to everyone who has paid their 2019 dues already, and so quickly! We understand there have been a number of people interested in using electronic payment but have questions about how to do this. To help, see the instructions below.
1. PayPal: Open the PayPal mobile app and select “Friends and Family” not “Goods and Services”. Then type in the email address email@example.com. If you are still having difficulties, try paypal.me/jasonbabinec then enter amount of $250. In the notes section enter “WMC Club Dues” and your son’s name.
2. Venmo: Open the Venmo mobile app and select the icon at top right of screen. On the next screen type in “@Jason-babinec”. If that doesn’t work try firstname.lastname@example.org then enter $250 and a short note “WMC Club Dues” and your son’s name on the line below “Amount”. Click pay button at bottom.
We hope you found this helpful. Any additional questions, please contact Jason directly at email@example.com.
Thank you. Go Pack!
If you have already paid your 2019 dues, thank you (see list below). If you haven’t yet, please pay by Friday, 2/8. We offer three payment options for greater convenience along with an incentive for electronic payment through Venmo or Paypal.
1) Check: $270 payment made out to West Morris Central Parents Lacrosse Club, mail to PO Box 328 Long Valley, New Jersey 07853
2) Venmo: $250 payment sent to Treasurer Jason Babinec, on Venmo at @jason-babinec
3) Paypal: $250 payment sent to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
With options #2 and #3, please enter a short note “WMC Club Dues” with your son’s name. Dues paid after Friday, February 8th will be $270 regardless of payment type.
Below is the current list of dues paid to date. If you have paid but do not see your name on the list, please contact Jason Babinec (email@example.com) as we want to ensure all payment methods outlined above are working properly.
The season starts soon, our first indoor captains’ practice is scheduled for February 28!
Due to popular demand, the Wolfpack Lacrosse online store will now be open through February 6. That’s more time to shop!
Long sleeve t-shirts, shorts, a players’ pack, and more, are available for purchase.
Visit the store here: https://www.allusportswear.com/team-stores/wmc-boys-lacrosse.html
Please allow four weeks for delivery.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.