News and Announcements
The monthly WMC Boys LAX parent meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 5 @ 7:30 p.m. in the WMC Health Room.
Please contact Liz Dagon @ email@example.com with any questions.
“Nothing works unless you do.” – John Wooden
As the season is quickly approaching there a couple of items that need to be taken care of quickly.
1) If you or your son has not filled out the on line waiver for ISP, please do so immediately. The link is:
2) If your son has not yet submitted his medical form so that he can be cleared, this also needs to be done immediately.
If you have any questions, please call me @ 908-334-8984.
The season is just a couple of days away! As reminder, there are captains’ practices scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday 2/27, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. at ISP
- Thursday 2/28, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m at Center Court, Mt. Olive
There is no transportation provided for these practices. Please make arrangements for car pools if necessary.
Regular season practices begin on Friday, March 1, and transportation will be provided for all regular season practices. Players should be checking in with the coaches for those practices.
Coach Goodwin will post the practice schedule near the locker room. If players have any questions, contact Coach Goodwin.
Parents, if you have any questions contact Liz Dagon @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
“If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.” – Mark Spitz
Are you ready to show your Wolfpack spirit? The season start is just around the corner and this is the last call for the Wolfpack Apparel Online Store!
The store will be open throughout the weekend.
Go Wolfpack and have a great season!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
Thank you to everyone who has paid their 2019 dues already, and so quickly! We understand there have been a number of people interested in using electronic payment but have questions about how to do this. To help, see the instructions below.
1. PayPal: Open the PayPal mobile app and select “Friends and Family” not “Goods and Services”. Then type in the email address email@example.com. If you are still having difficulties, try paypal.me/jasonbabinec then enter amount of $250. In the notes section enter “WMC Club Dues” and your son’s name.
2. Venmo: Open the Venmo mobile app and select the icon at top right of screen. On the next screen type in “@Jason-babinec”. If that doesn’t work try firstname.lastname@example.org then enter $250 and a short note “WMC Club Dues” and your son’s name on the line below “Amount”. Click pay button at bottom.
We hope you found this helpful. Any additional questions, please contact Jason directly at email@example.com.
Thank you. Go Pack!