News and Announcements
The Wolfpack win 9-7 vs Mendham in the annual Pooley Trophy game!
IWe have 2 additional topics to share with you.
1. There is a team pasta dinner Monday immediately after practice for varsity and JV, in the WMC cafeteria.
2. Senior night is Tuesday night at 6:30, before the 7:00 varsity game v. Mendham.
Please come out to support our three senior players.
Let’s Go Wolfpack!
Dear West Morris Lacrosse Parents and Players,
As the season winds down we would like to let you know about 3 important time sensitive topics which require you attention and response:
1. Club Board Nominations
We need your help!
Nominations are now open for 2018/2019 Parents Club Board Officer roles.
Please send nominations for yourself or someone else to Alan Hollander at email@example.com by May 9th. If you would like more information please click on the link to the website for a description of positions as outlined in the club bylaws:
http://www.wmclax.com/teams/772225-West-Morris-Central-Boys-Lacrossse-lacrosse-team-website/documents. If there are multiple nominations for the same position, we will hold a vote. The new officers will be announced at the end of season team banquet.
2. End of Season Team Banquet
When: Thursday May 24th 6pm
Where: Black Oak Golf Club, 169 Bartley Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853
Cost is $40 per adult and $25 per player which can be paid via Paypal or Venmo at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending checks to PO Box 328 Long Valley New Jersey 07853
(Please make checks payable to the West Morris Lacrosse Parents Club)
- Note: Payment is due by May 18th (we need to give Black Oak a headcount). Unfortunately, as this is a seated event we cannot be able to accept late payments or checks at the door, so please take action today…thanks!****
Please come celebrate our West Morris Wolfpack Players!
3. Golf Outing Fundraiser
The following is a reminder regarding the upcoming first annual golf outing to be held on Friday May 18th at Minebrook country club. If you are planning to play, please fill out and send back the registration form attached below with payment of $125 per player by Monday Feb 14th. Registration fee will be $135/ player after this date.
Attached is a flyer which includes all of the relevant information. Feel free to forward along to others you think might be interested in a fun day of golf, food, refreshments and prizes to benefit our boys.
If you have specific questions please contact Pierre LaPlante email@example.com or call (908) 770-8024 Mobile
End of Year Banquet – Please save the date of May 24th, details will follow at the end of the week
Monthly Meeting – date will be changed to this Wednesday, May 2nd. Location to be announced. The meeting should be short, but we will be discussing some important items.
- Officer Nominations
- Activities for next winter
- Team Training
- Golf Outing
Let’s Go Wolfpack!
West Morris Wolfpack Parents,
As a reminder please read the Parent Code of Conduct below. Let’s all cheer our players on this season in a manner reflective of our club’s mission and character.
Best of luck to all levels. Go Wolfpack!
Parent Code of Conduct
Parents play an important role in the development of a successful lacrosse player. Parents MUST be a positive influence on the lacrosse experience and it is imperative that parents speak and act in a positive and acceptable manner throughout the season including games, practices, and tournaments.
• Support the players, the team and the association.
• Be positive and enjoy the game.
• Allow the coaches to coach. Do not approach ANY players during the game.
• Treat coaches, officials, and players with respect. The coaches’ and officials’ jobs are not always easy.
• Have your player discuss issues or concerns with the coaches. Respect the 24 hour, post-game, waiting period so that issues can be discussed without emotion taking over the discussion. Be specific with any complaints or issues.
• Family, health, and school come before lacrosse.
• Provide positive encouragement at home.
• Display good spectatorship. Negative cheers, comments, or behavior are not tolerated.
Wolfpack Lacrosse Club