News and Announcements
If you have already paid your 2019 dues, thank you (see list below). If you haven’t yet, please pay by Friday, 2/8. We offer three payment options for greater convenience along with an incentive for electronic payment through Venmo or Paypal.
1) Check: $270 payment made out to West Morris Central Parents Lacrosse Club, mail to PO Box 328 Long Valley, New Jersey 07853
2) Venmo: $250 payment sent to Treasurer Jason Babinec, on Venmo at @jason-babinec
3) Paypal: $250 payment sent to Jason at email@example.com
With options #2 and #3, please enter a short note “WMC Club Dues” with your son’s name. Dues paid after Friday, February 8th will be $270 regardless of payment type.
Below is the current list of dues paid to date. If you have paid but do not see your name on the list, please contact Jason Babinec (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we want to ensure all payment methods outlined above are working properly.
The season starts soon, our first indoor captains’ practice is scheduled for February 28!
Due to popular demand, the Wolfpack Lacrosse online store will now be open through February 6. That’s more time to shop!
Long sleeve t-shirts, shorts, a players’ pack, and more, are available for purchase.
Visit the store here: https://www.allusportswear.com/team-stores/wmc-boys-lacrosse.html
Please allow four weeks for delivery.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Happy New Year WMC Lacrosse parents and players! The season starts in less than 60 days!
We are reaching out to re-communicate the dues that have been set for this year as well as some additional payment incentives available.
- Dues are $270 per player for the 2019 season (reduced $55 from last year).
- Families paying electronically through Venmo or Paypal will receive an additional $20 off for a discounted dues payment of $250.
- Payment is required no later than February 9th.
- The cost for a second player from the same family is $150.
Three payment options available:
1) Check: $270 payment made out to West Morris Central Parents Lacrosse Club and mailed to PO Box 328, Long Valley, New Jersey 07853
2) Venmo: $250 payment which can be sent to Treasurer Jason Babinec at @jason-babinec.
3) PayPal: $250 payment which can be sent to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note dues paid after the February 9th deadline will be $270, regardless of payment type.
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Babinec, or Alan Hollander, .
Lets Go Wolfpack!
WMC Parents Lacrosse Club Board
If you love playing Fortnite and would like to support the team by raising a little money at the same time, look no further!
Join the Fortnite Tournament the weekend of January 25-27. Did we mention there are prizes to WIN as well?!?
Click on our tournament page for more information as well as to register: https://fortnitefundraiser.com/west-morris-central-boys-lacrosse-team
The money raised will go toward the team and help defray some of the cost of the Spring Break trip to Virginia.
Register early and share with your friends!!
Happy New Year! We hope you had a reLAXing and happy holiday.
Reminder: Winter training begins next week. These sessions are optional and will be held at Centercourt in Mt. Olive on Tuesday afternoons, from January 8 until February 26, 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Cost is $300 per player.
If you have already registered, thank you. If you haven’t yet and are interested, please register here: http://mtolive.centercourtacademy.com/events/849454-west-morris-central-high-school
Contact Liz Dagon at email@example.com with any questions.