News and Announcements
It was great to see so many of you at our Banquet earlier this month; thank you for joining us to celebrate the end of a great lacrosse season!
A number of you have requested a link to the end-of-year highlights video that was shown during the banquet.
The video has now been posted to our website, wmclax.com, under Media —> Videos: http://wmclax.wmclax.com/teams/772225-West-Morris-Central-Boys-Lacrosse-lacrosse-team-website/videos
In addition, you can access the video via Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a_eVQuAOE909CZYRzU1FHzli-qa7j8NI/view?ts=6293fec4
Have a great summer!
Hello Wolfpack Families,
We look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow evening (Thurs, 6/2) at our end of year lacrosse banquet! Following are a few important final updates:
The banquet will start at 7 pm. Apologies for the automated reminder that was sent yesterday with the incorrect start time of 6 pm. The correct start time is 7 pm, to accommodate those players/families who also need to attend the WMC Awards Ceremony tomorrow evening.
There will be a cash bar available for alcoholic beverages, so please bring cash if you plan on drinking something other than water or soda.
There are still a number of families who have not submitted payment for the banquet.
- If you are unsure if you have paid or not, please contact Jim VanWoert (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm.
- Payment is now past due; please submit today via Venmo (@wmchsboyslax). If paying by check, please bring to the banquet and provide at check-in.
Thanks and see you tomorrow evening!
The WMC Boy’s Lacrosse Parent’s Club
A few important updates and reminders for this week:
- The NJSIAA Tournament Semifinal Round game on Wednesday (5/25) will take place at 4:30 pm at West Essex.
- Since Wednesday is an away game, we will be placing a sandwich order for the boys. To make the process as easy as possible, we will automatically order sandwiches for all Varsity and JV players who are attending the game (per the list provided by Coach Goodwin) and have participated in the sandwich program throughout the season. All you need to do is send payment of $10 via Venmo by end of day tomorrow (Tuesday 5/24) to @wmchsboyslax. (If paying by check, have your son bring payment to school by Wednesday and give to Garrett Crisp or Brandon Edwards).
- If you DO NOT wish to purchase a sandwich for your son for this week’s game, please email Kate Crisp (email@example.com) by end of day tomorrow (Tues, 5/24) to opt-out. Reach out to Kate via email or text (908 337 5135) with any questions.
- Don’t forget to RSVP to the end of season banquet by end of day tomorrow (Tue, 5/24). Walk-ins cannot be accommodated, so please be sure to fill out the Google form to reserve your spot: https://forms.gle/XJ8S8BxSSowktLXD8
- Banquet payment is due this Friday (5/27) via Venmo (@wmchsboyslax) or check made payable to WMC Parents Lacrosse Club and mailed to P.O. Box 328, Long Valley, NJ 07853. The cost is $55 per person, excluding our senior players.
- Thank you to those of you who have already submitted a photo of your player for the end of year banquet. If you haven’t yet done so, please send a photo of your son’s favorite/most memorable action shot from this year’s lacrosse season to Alison Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Wed, 5/25.
We are requesting your help with a quick but time sensitive request in preparation for our end of year banquet on June 2.
This year, we are planning to gift each player a framed photo of their favorite/most memorable game moment from the season. To help us select the best photo for your player, please help us by doing the following by Wednesday, 5/25:
- Send a photo of your player’s favorite/most memorable action shot from this year’s lacrosse season to Alison Edwards at email@example.com.
- You can send a photo that you took, or feel free to download one from the many game albums that Jen Sheppard has created for our Freshmen, JV and Varsity teams. (To access Jen’s photos, visit the following link; password = central): https://www.notfadeawayphoto.com/West-Morris-Central-Boys-Varsity-Lacrosse-2022)
- If you do not submit a photo by Wed, 5/25, your player will receive a team photo (rather than an individual photo) at the banquet.
Thanks in advance for your help and quick response!
Congratulations to our Wolfpack players for their awesome win against Mendham yesterday in the State quarterfinals! This article includes a photo album of great action shots from the game: https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2022/05/no-situation-could-keep-west-morris-down-in-its-north-g2-win-over-archrival-mendham.html
The boys now advance to the State semifinals vs. West Essex on Wednesday, May 25 (time TBC).
LAST CALL: LACROSSE YEARBOOK ADS DUE TODAY, SUNDAY, 5/22
Quick reminder that today is the deadline for purchasing a family ad recognizing your player in this year’s lacrosse yearbook. Details are outlined in the attached Family Ad form. Materials (photo(s) + personal message) should be emailed to Jen Sheppard (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will design the ad for you. You can access all of Jen’s photos from the season via this link (password: central): https://www.notfadeawayphoto.com/West-Morris-Central-Boys-Varsity-Lacrosse-2022
END OF YEAR BANQUET RSVP DEADLINE IS THIS TUESDAY, 5/24
Our end of year banquet will take place on Thursday, June 2 at 7 pm at Black Oak Golf Club. RSVPs are due this Tuesday, May 24. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated, so please be sure to RSVP in order to reserve your spot.
RSVP FOR THE BANQUET USING THIS LINK: https://forms.gle/XJ8S8BxSSowktLXD8
Payment is due by Friday, May 27 via Venmo (@wmchsboyslax) or check made payable to WMC Parents Lacrosse Club and mailed to P.O. Box 328, Long Valley, NJ 07853.
The document WMC_Lacrosse_2022_Yearbook_Family_and_Business_Ad_Forms.pdf was attached to this post.