MCT SEMIFINALS DETAILS - SATURDAY, 5/7 @ 2:30PM
Congratulations to our Wolfpack players for their win against Chatham yesterday! Check out some great photos from the game via this link:
The boys now advance to the Morris County Tournament (MCT) semifinals against Delbarton.
MCT SEMIFINALS GAME LOGISTICS
- The game will take place tomorrow (Saturday, 5/7) at Marauder Stadium, located in front of Mt. Olive High School, at 2:30 pm.
- The player bus will depart WMC at 1:15 pm.
- Spectator parking is in front of and on the sides of the High School. Please do not park in bussing slots.
- Tickets are $5 each and MUST BE PAID IN CASH. No digital tickets.
- WMC is considered the AWAY team, so our spectators are asked to sit on the LEFT side of Marauder Stadium. See the attached photo for reference.
- No outside bottles, containers or food. The concession stand will be open.
- Bathrooms will be available (located near the concession stand).
- No backpacks or large bags permitted. Small bags will be checked.
- No entry back into the stadium once you leave the gates.
- No tobacco or vaping products.
- No noisemakers.
- No TAILGATING IN THE PARKING LOTS.
- No pets are permitted on campus.
- The second Semifinals game (Mountain Lakes vs. Randolph) will take place immediately following the WMC vs. Delbarton game (4:30 pm at Marauder Stadium).
- NFHS Live Stream Link: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/search/?query=mount%20olive
All spectators are asked to enjoy the game and to be positive and supportive to the players who have worked so hard to compete.
The document Marauder_Stadium_Seating.pdf was attached to this post.